The days are slightly starting to become more warmer, and I can't be more excited for the upcoming spring season! I'm not really sure what my favourite season of the year is since I change my mind!
I've recently sported this look above for a dinner out with my partner and I love the colour of my lips and the subtle eye makeup! I've used here a compilation of high end and drugstore makeup! I love a beautiful dark pink for the spring, I think it's a great colour to wear for a night out! In addition I still love dewy and glowing makeup as well! One trick I did for this look was used my Benefit High Beam underneath my base to achieve an inner glow to the skin!
- Face of Australia Face Base Primer
- Benefit High Beam (used underneath my base!)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Nude ( A beaut to use!! loving it everyday!)
- Daiso Angled Eyebrow Pencil
- Benefit Gimmie Brow in Medium/Dark
- Essence 16hr Stay All Day Concealer
- NARS Eyeshadow Primer
- Sugarbaby Bronze Have More Fun Eye and Lip Palette
- Maybelline Mega Plush Waterproof Mascara
- ELF High Definition Loose Translucent Powder (an oldie but a goodie)
- Revlon Blusher in Mauvelous (they are super pigmented and last ages!)
- Rimmel Moisture Renewal Lipstick in the shade As You Want Victoria
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kajal Kohl Liner in Brown